Sunday, June 22, 2008

GOD WAS LOOKING FOR A NEW WING - JUAN CRUZ MIGLIORE R.I.P. - 21st JUNE, 2008


Let me move away from the topic that generally write about.

Today Saturday June 21 2008 is for me a very sad day, one of my ex. students went to talk with God.

He was a young fellow with a great potential, student of Publicity and in love with his sport: Rugby

In an unfortunate play - and trap of destiny – he suffered a blow of those that this sport has for thousands like part of its game; that is to say of contact not of another thing

Juan Cruz, such his name, was my student during his last year of his secondary school (Saint Philip’s the Apostle, of Don Torcuato), I remember him like somebody quiet, respectful, calm and with many hopes about his future.

Today he is not more physically, but he will always be in my heart, as great part of those people to which I had the chance of transmitting my small technical and life knowledge.

Dear Juan Cruz Migliore, be worth my fraternal hug at the distance, I know you will receive it.

With respect and pain

Fernando Julio Silva
21st June, 2008

No comments: